Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Inside the Author's Studio - Bernard Pivot Blogfest

Today is Nicole Ducleoir's Bernard Pivot Blogfest.  These are the questions James Lipton asks the actors he interviews for Inside the Actors Studio.  I signed up because whenever I watch that show, I always have my answers in my head when the actor goes over them.  It's fun to fantasize about me and James Lipton...I mean, in an interview of course.





  • What is your favorite word?


  • Sporadically


  • What is your least favorite word?


  • Moist (OMG, I can barely write this word because I have to say it in my head...*shudder*)


  • What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?


  •  When I'm reading a book and I hit a point where I know this is going on my top list of favorite books.  I want to read it any waking hour I have.  Also, writing an awesome scene in my own book gives me hot flashes.


  • What turns you off?


  • Bad teeth and too much sarcasm


  • What is your favorite curse word?


  • Fuuuuu....dge (real drawn out because I realize I'm in front of my daughter half way through)(picture Christmas Story when he drops the screws)


  • What sound or noise do you love?


  • My daughter's genuine belly laugh


  • What sound or noise do you hate?


  • My daughter's genuine crying as well as her fake crying.  Hate those for different reasons.


  • What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?


  • Well since I'm not a real full time author yet: author


  • What profession would you not like to do?


  • Accounting (I can't imagine actually having to do math for a living.  That would be my version of hell)


  • If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?


  • I'm going to answer all those unsolved mysteries that the world has been wondering about, and yes, aliens do exist.



  • I'd love to hear your answers on some of these!

    Hop on over to her blog to see who else signed up and what they have to say!

    Yorum Gönder

    0 Yorumlar