Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: L'Oreal Préférence hairdye in the color 'Zurich 6.21'



In the post before I wrote how I wanted to make my hair ashier after using the L'Oreal dye 'Zurich 6.21'.

So here are the before and after pictures of the dye jobs itself. You'll see why I wanted to tone my hair afterwards.

The dye itself was also one of the most toxic ones I had ever smelled. I really didn't like using it.

Before and after:



After with flash:



After without flash:



See, looks a bit patchy and brassy.

I should have stuck to the same dye I was wearing in my 'before' shot (my wonderful Poly Palette Noble Browns in 536). But my hair was getting in that transparant, brassy golden phase, and growing out, and I wanted to see if I could find a dye that wouldn't make my hair as dry as the one by Poly Palette. Well, my hair wasn't as dry, but like I said, the dye smelled horrible, plus my hair suddenly had a brassy sheen in it despite that they promised me a cool shade which to me means lots of beige and green pigments, like in the poly palette shade.

Also, this dye made me feel like I went a lot darker (but luckily after taking several pictures I was reassured that my hair wasn't that dark). I nevertheless felt a bit too harsh after dying with this shade. Suddenly I felt a strong desire to tone and lighten. I already toned, as you can see in the post before this one (I toned with the L'Oreal Color Corrector for brunettes and it worked well!). I also tried to lighten my hair with the Garnier Belle Color dye in shade 11 Ash Blonde and that turned out pretty good in fact! That will be my next article.

x

Helena

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar