Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The foundations for dry skin edit


Foundations for dry skin, BECCA, Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation, Becca Love Glow, Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder, Dry Skin, foundation, Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint, Too Faced Born This Way, Touch In Sol Top Coat,


When you have dry skin, finding the right foundation can be tricky because some can accentuate the dryness, which in turn ages the skin. Some foundations go patchy where they cling to dry patches, leaving a mottled look on the skin and others sink into the crevices of the face and highlight fine lines. I've always had dry skin and have bought so many foundations that just didn't work for me but I have a nice selection to choose from now that I'm sharing with you today with varying degrees of coverage and types of finish. Of course, primer plays a part too but I know not everyone likes to use primers so I will do a separate post on those.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar