Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Lo Down - Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Fragrance Mist

Hey Guys and Dolls,

I'm a big fan of Victoria's Secret body mists. I wish it was easier to get the full range of Victoria's Secret products in Ireland but if the rumours or signage are anything to go by they are opening a store on Grafton Street very soon. I know exciting times ly ahead. Fragrance mists from the brand have also been popping up in pharmacies all over Ireland at pretty affordable prices which is great too.
I bought some fragrances when I was in Manchester and I've gotten gifts from parents from holidays to Spain aswell, so yeah I can't get enough of this beautiful brand. My favourite scent is Secret Charm a soft fruity fragrance and of course my favourite colour is purple so I love this. I actually got this from my parents for Christmas so I was delighted. The packaging on these mists have also changed recently and I really like the new look, it makes them look more luxurious. I've yet to see it in minis though.

For €12.95, I think this is great value. There's so many scents to choose from I have about four but I haven't tried any others yet but if I do I'll be sure to let you know. I do really like Love Spell aswell it's another beautiful scent. These fragrance mists are a great alternative to splashing the cash on pricier perfumes.

What's your favourite Victoria's Secret scent?

Laura<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar