Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nars 'Deep Throat' Blush


OO-er missus! Talk about filth! My mother almost choked on her cornflakes when I informed her that this little beauty had made its way onto my Christmas wish list. "You want me to ask for WHAT in SpaceNK!?"... Nars and their naughty names. I dread to think what google searches I going to show up in my stats. Jokes and giggles aside, I do love a bit of Nars.  They've fast become one of, if not my favourite high-end beauty brand ever since I started blogging a few years ago - they really do hit the nail on the head and I've built up quite the collection of their products - my newest addition being their 'Deep Throat' powder blush.   I must admit, I've seen it many a time and never thought it would be my sort of shade.  I'm very much a corals and peaches sort of girl so the pink-ish hue to this one never really appealed to me.  That was until the MUA in SpaceNK applied this to my cheeks after I went in to test their Sheer Glow foundation and, well, I was sold.  I took one look in the mirror and knew I had to have it in my life...

After owning their ever-famous 'Orgasm' blush for quite some time - I was more than aware of Nars' amazing pigmentation and staying power.  And this one is no different.  It's ever so slightly less shimmery than the 'Orgasm' blush, which I personally like as I find it looks much more natural for daytime wear (I usually only crack out the 'Orgasm' blush on holidays or in the summer when my skin has a bit of a glow to it already). 'Deep Throat' is a gorgeous coral-pink colour described as a 'flirty, sheer peach' by Nars.  It warms up the complexion in a sweep, packs amazing pigmentation and blends like an absolute dream. A light touch works best with this colour - it really is quite pigmented although it's very easy to sheer out and build up as required. The pink hue makes it perfect for this time of year as it isn't overly orange - although I can imagine this is going to look beautiful when I finally get around to getting some sun on my face come summer time.

I love the slight sheen of the powder - it's perfect if you haven't got time to faff around with highlighter as it brings light to the cheekbones.  It has more of a natural 'sheen' as opposed to a shimmer finish - if you weren't a fan of the 'Orgasm' blush then it's worth looking into this one - it's a touch more subtle and natural looking. It brings that fresh, 'flushed' look to the cheeks without looking false or overly pink due to the peachy undertones. It's just a nice touch of coral pink.  Perfect for all year round in my opinion.  It's probably one of the more versatile blushes I own.


Overall, I'm so glad I've added this to my Nars collection.  I know I'll be getting lots of wear from this and I've really been enjoying wearing it just recently. It brightens up my winter morning skin in a flash! For £21.50, they aren't the cheapest of treats but they're oh so worth it! You can find a selection of them on ASOS here.

Have you tried Nars 'Deep Throat'? What's your favourite Nars Blush?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar