Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monthly Favourites: April

I've only just posted my March favourite but its that time of the month again where i talk you through my monthly favourites. This month i have a few new items and two have regularly been on SophaaRambles. I think favourites are one of the best posts to write because they are so positive and it gives me time to look back at the month.

I'm going to start with the two palettes i have been using all month. The first one is the Nars Virtual Domination Palette, i know i speak about it a lot but it is sooo handy, it has everything you need in it. This month i have started to use Deep Throat more, when it is lightly applied it looks amazing on the cheeks. Deep Throat is part of the standard Nars products and it is a cult classic so if you haven't tried it go to your local counter and have a look. The palette is no longer available but they bring one out every year so keep your eye out for it because they are definitely worth it.

The second palette is a MAC Palette but more specifically the shades Honey Lust and Devilishly Dark. I have been wearing these two shadows on my eyes all month. Honey Lust is a slightly pink champagne shade but it is very sparkley, you do get a lot of fall out from it but combined with Devilishly Dark they look amazing. Devilishly Dark adds definition to the eye and makes it slightly more intense. Both shades blend well together and it has made me appreciate MAC shadows and i will definitely be getting more so watch this space.

Keeping with the theme of eyes i have been loving wearing the two MAC shadows with a bit of black eyeliner and this month i discovered the Estee Lauder Double Wear Eyeliner in 01 Onyx. It is a true black eyeliner and the formula is great. The eyeliner is super soft so it doesn't drag your eye when you apply it, you have a short time to smudge it and then it sets and stays all day. This is the first black eyeliner i have used and been very pleased with it so i highly recommend it.

Soap and Glory's Archery 2 in 1 Brow Pencil in Hot Chocolate is my go to brow product. This month my eye make up has been quite heavy so i have need more colour in my brows to compensate. It is also super quick to use and i must admit i have been doing my make up in the staff room before work a lot this month because i've been getting up too late so this is a super quick way of doing your brows.

The final product is an extravagant one and i usually wouldn't spend this much on a nail varnish but i loved the shade Show me the Pink and i didn't have any Tom Ford products so i thought i would treat myself. It is a nude pink shade but it has a slight silver shimmer in it. I have been wearing this all month. I can't say that i would recommend you getting one because they are expensive but i have loved using it.

Well thats it for my favourites for this month, i am sure that next month there will be more Spring time products because we will be well into Spring by then.

SophaaRambles xx


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar