Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Manicure of the Week - I'm Sooo Swamped

I'm high-key obsessed with nail polishes, and as someone who owns over 200 bottles of the stuff, I know a bit about it too. So I wanted to start a weekly series on my manicure of the week, as we can wear nail polish at work now! Yay! 
This week, I've chosen one of my new favourites that I only recently bought, this is 'I'm Sooo Swamped' by OPI. 'Swamped' is part of the OPI New Orleans collection, and as someone who is obsessed with the idea of New Orleans, I had to check out the collection. 
'Swamped' is fully opaque at two coats, however I always like to do a 'lucky' third coat. It's a beautiful yellow-toned green creme, with no pooling at the outer corners. This is plenty shiny alone, and there's minimal tip wear after 3+ days on false nails. I specify false nails, as I know nail polish wears differently on falsies, than on real nails. 
I'm so in love with this colour, it's 100% one of my go-to Autumn nail polish colours. It dries pretty quickly, so you can layer it up with thin coats fast, and it's just a lovely Autumn green. 
post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar