Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TYPO | Stationery + Home Sale Haul


Every time I go into Typo it's safe to say, I always tend to walk out with at least one thing. I am an absolute sucker for stationery and cute homeware type stuff, so when Typo had a big Boxing Day sale (instore and online) I went a little loco on the online shop (easier then battling the herds of people in the mall, that's for sure!) I know this is a much belated post, but I had to share some of these items I got as they were an absolute steal!

Typo always have great sales and each of these items were under AUD $5.00 on sale (bar 1 full priced notebook). A few of these things I couldn't find on the website anymore, but the sale section is worth a scroll through and some of the Typo shops may still have these in their stock.

Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar