Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Some bright shades to brighten the day!@toofaced Melted Matte-Tallic liquified metallic matte lipsticks. Those bold shades are gorgeous and that Magic Metal Transformer top coat with those lilac and teal shifting...you know how I feel about duochrome products... I was surprised by how comfortable the liquid lipstick is, it didn’t dried out my lips today (look on my IG story wearing You Better Work, a taupy shade). . Shade names: Breakup, makeup Bitch I’m Too Faced I wanna rock with you I dare you Scream my name The real teal Magic metal transformer . They are described as : Lightweight, comfortable wear. Dimensional matte, never flat. Brushed metal finish. 25-hour long-wearing color. Kiss-proof. Transfer proof. . . . Gifted #futilitiesmore #futilitiesandmore #futilitiesmoreToofaced #meltedmattetallic #toofaced #toofacedmelted #toofacedmeltedmattetallic #mattetallic #toofacedcosmetics #mettalicliquidlipstick #liquidlipstick #productphotography #makeupphotography #beautyphotography #beautyblogger #instablogger


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar