Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Searching for my Wedding Gown!


This is one of the more emotional steps to planning our wedding... finding the perfect wedding dress! I brought my mom and bridesmaid Celisse to come along with me to Alfred Angelo on this special day! I couldn't be more grateful for this wonderful opportunity! 

We arrived to Alfred Angelo early at 8:30AM. We had to come early before they opened in order to film comfortably. Chris and Shannon were so helpful, it made the whole experience stress free. To be honest, I was so nervous to try on these dresses, but you can tell I warmed up after the first few. My friend and Mom were very shy, they're so cute! Celisse said she wished we opened the bottle of champagne before hand. lol

Dress #1 felt overwhelming with all the boob action. The dress was a larger size, so Shannon added the pins to adjust to fit me. I could imagine it to look great on someone who doesn't have a full bust. Dress #2 had a beautiful corset top, but overall it was too frilly for me. Dress #3 was one of my top picks! I think I fell in love because it was the perfect fit for me, literally! Contoured to my body so well. It was a total fit and flair. and did you see that cute "whip creme" bottom? ADORABLE! The sweetheart neckline with jewels were so beautiful. Dress #4 is the Ariel dress from their Disney collection. It was the first dress that caught my attention to Alfred Angelo. I still think it's beautiful, just not for me. Its interesting how I felt like it was "the dress" from looking at it on the internet, but you'll never know til you try it on. Dress #5 is Mom's pick! Its a gorgeous dress that fit me perfectly. Sweet, fitted on top, and flared out in layers. I love how light weight it is too! She was quite persistent that I choose that one. I kept in mind that I respect my mom's wishes, yet I reminded myself that it is my wedding ;) Dress #6 was a complete no-go for me. It look like a barbie prom dress! Although I did love the convertible aspect of it. It would be the perfect reception dress! Dress #7 didn't catch my interest what so ever. My mom bluntly agreed as well. lol! With dress #8, I felt the same way. In the end, I narrowed down my favorite dresses to be #3 and #5. Which one is your favorite? 

Unfortunately, I won't reveal my final pick until our wedding! Sorry to leave you all in suspense, but I can't have Benji figuring out which one I choose. Which, by the way I made him promise me to never to watch this video anytime before our wedding! Although, he's aloud to "listen" as many times as he pleases.


Disclaimer: I couldn't feel more fortunate and grateful for Alfred Angelo to sponsor this video. Everything mentioned and expressed in this video are my own honest opinions.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar