Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Top 5 Lipsticks of the Moment

I don't really like to commit myself to anything (Yes i am one of those people who just puts maybe on a facebook event and if your lucky i will turn up) so that's why i have put 'of the moment' in the title because this could all change in a month. Lipsticks will always be my favourite type of lip product purely because they are longer lasting and they give a less glossy finish which i prefer. So here are my top 5 lipsticks, most of them i have been using for a while and i know i love but one has crept up and I fell in love with it very quickly. So lets start shall we?



One of the first real lipsticks i bought which really started my lipstick obsession was the L'Oreal Collection Privee Lipstick in Cheryl's Nude. This lipstick is a perfect nude for me even though i am pale it is very similar to my natural lip colour. It is a browny nude with a pink undertone so it would suit people with paler skin like me and those with a little bit of a tan. I just love this shade and it is my most used lipstick so that says something. I actually really like the smell, to me it smells like sweets but i can understand why some people wouldn't be too keen on it.

MAC Creme Cup is another nude shade but this one is a pale pink nude and i absoultely love it with a bit of a darker smoky eye. I have spoken about this lipstick so much on this blog that i really don't want to say much more but just check out my ode to this lipstick in a post last month (My Lipstick Love) and you will learn more about my love for this lipstick.

I don't talk about this lipstick enough and it is the Topshop lipstick in the shade Brighton Rock. The Topshop lipsticks are amazing and whenever i mention it to a friend they turn their nose up at the idea of a lipstick from Topshop but they honestly are amazing lipsticks. The formula for this lipstick is super creamy and it feels lovely on the lips; also it lasts a long time which is great because it is such a bold shade. It is a very bright pink but it isn't a barbie pink which is why i like it so much, it is a warm bright pink which suits my skin tone better. The packaging for this lipstick has taken bit of a beating but it has been a permanent fixture in my bag for ages and my bag is a death trap which destroys everything!



This next lipstick will probably come as no surprise as everyone loves this lipstick and its the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 107. It is the perfect Autumn/Winter lipstick, it is super easy to wear and very affordable. The matte finish is lovely, this formula does make it slightly drying but thats ok because you should be moisturising your lips in winter anyway. The shade is a dark red which would suit every skin tone which is probably why everyone loves it. If you were thinking of getting any of these products i would definitely recommend this one as everyone should own it in their make-up collection.

Finally this next lipstick isn't necessarily a lipstick but a lip crayon and it acts pretty much like a lipstick and it is the Revlon Matte Balm in 205 Elusive. This is another matte product and once again it is a more nudey shade. I like to wear it to work where i am not allowed bright shades and it lasts for ages. Once again this is one i have spoken about a lot. This shade can be overlooked for some of the brighter ones in the range but this one is amazing on.

So those are my top 5 lipsticks of the moment, let me know your top lipstick choice at the moment in the comments because i am always looking for something new to try and if it is one of the ones i have written about then we can be lipstick buddies.

SophaaRambles xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar