Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Linkmas Eve

Reverse Shot on Annie Hall and the Film Forum Woody Allen retrospective.
YouTube "Scary Mary" Mary Poppins recut. [thx, Vince]
Low Resolution Joe Reid's annual airing of grievances: a fine tradition.
Stale Popcorn wishes you a merry one...
Movie Blog with that Silver Surfer image making the rounds. I'm unimpressed too. Looks like someone just hit a chrome filter on photoshop or sumthin'

and some lists!
Reel Fanatic "10 Scenes That Lingered..."
Modern Fabulousity to unleash a week long 'best of the year' blitz
NY Times or "The Paper of Eastwood Worship" A.O. Scott even calls him "the greatest living American filmmaker". You know last time I checked Woody Allen, Terrence Malick, Martin Scorsese, Steven Spielberg, and David Lynch were all still alive. Among others. So, whatever.
IMDB "Top 25 Celebrities of 2006" This list is based on database searches. These kinda lists are both fascinating and highly disturbing. My girls (the ones I sometimes hate myself for loving) ScarJo and LiLo are way up there. Jake Gyllenhaal is much lower than I'd anticipated. And I have to ask: why on earth are people still searching for info on Tom Hanks in 2006? Get over it! [src]

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar