Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

June 2016 Most Played and Favorites


Happy July everyone!
We're officially into summer, even though we haven't really noticed it here. Anyway, it is time for June monthly favorites and Most Played products. This month I have been discovering color analysis thanks to the lovely ladies at Rossetto e Merletto. I have been analyzed as Deep Autumn and have put an effort to try makeup looks that fit my season's colors and I even purchased a few bits that have quickly become obsessions. To see some of the looks, I post my makeup of the day on Facebook and Instagram almost every day.

As always, check out Goldenvi0let who started the #teammostplayed and read how to join here, we have cookies! Now let's get into it!

Starting with the new makeup purchases, I picked up Neve Cosmetics Duo Baci in Incognito, which is one of the iconic deep autumn lipsticks. This warm brick red is absolutely gorgeous and since getting it I have used it the most of the days. And incredible enough, I bought a gloss to go with it! If you know me, I haven't worn a gloss in my life, ever. The sticky feeling is just not something I enjoy and my hair always get stuk to the lips. However, when I was in Italy I took the risk and bought the Neve Cosmetics Vernissage in The Lady of Shalott because the range had good reviews and the color spoke to me. I love using it on top of Incognito but also other lipsticks like Limecrime Pumpkin. It makes all colors a bit deeper and redder, fitting for Deep Autumn.

More Italian new bits that stole my heart are the new Nabla Cosmetics Shade and Glow contour and highlighting powders. At the launch I picked up the three highlighters (Angel, Baby Glow and Jasmine), Cameo to contour, and Saint Tropez to bronze. I have used them every day since, and Angel is the only one that I am not enthusiastic about, the rest of them I adore! I leave my opinions for a review post coming soon, but I definitely recommend them. From the Nabla Blossom Blush range that launches simultaneously I have been loving Hey Honey and Regal Mauve. Again, more thoughts in that review coming soon, so keep your eyes out for that.

Moving on to skincare, I have been dedicated to finishing most of my skincare before moving to the US and this month I have been using the Maple Holistics Vitamin C Anti-aging serum* as my evening serum. I am now more than half way through and really enjoy the thin and fast absorbing texture. I really think it is doing something good for my skin, leaving it plump and "tighter" in the morning. The ingredient list is amazing: Water, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Vegetable Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadendid Leaf, Vitamin E acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ferulic Acid, Algae Extract, Pullulan Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, CaprylhydroxamicAcid, Glyceryl Caprylate.

A photo posted by Alice's Madness (@alicemadness87) on

Now to some non beauty favorites, I have gotten on my summer cold coffee kick again. I just add a cup of almond milk to the coffee to make a cold latte and it makes me happy and keeps me full, win win! And finally, my favorite lunch spot this month has been Street Food in Eindhoven, where they make my favorite Cesar salad. Their suppliers are all small independent businesses, they make their own iced tea, they have amazing salads and sandwiches. I would really recommend it if you're in the city!

So these were my favorite and most played products for the month of June. July is holiday month, and it will be amazing (I hope).

What were YOUR favorite products of the month?
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar