Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

That's Heart Palette!


I had the opportunity to meet "That's Heart" at Generation Beauty back in June.  I can say from my short encounter with the beauty guru she is a sweet heart.  From the packaging I feel in ways resembles "That's Heart" personality that we see from her, on her YouTube channel.  I was extremely excited to own this palette along with the "It's Judy Time" palette.  


I can tell you that I feel the same about the quality of this palette as I do the "It's Judy Time" palette.  If you'd like to read my trendy thoughts on the "It's Judy Time" palette click here.  The eyeshadows in size, are the size of a penny not much product in my opinion.  Non of the eyeshadows are named. The eight eyeshadow shades all have a satin to shimmer finish to them.  This palette did come with a bronzer, highlight and blush.  The size of the bronzer and highlight in circumference is about 1.5" since this is a  two in one extremely too small for me to use with my makeup brushes. This entire palette had extremely poor color payoff.    Without an eyeshadow primer, good luck getting the eyeshadows to perform.  When trying to layer eyeshadow colors, the added layer would remove the previous eyeshadow layer.  Using a primer helped to grab the color and keep the product from moving.  In all, this was not at all what I had hoped for.


When it comes to packaging, not the greatest of quality.  The container itself is cardboard and stays closed with magnets.  I find that the heart shaped mirror is a cute touch to the palette.  The packaging is adorable but it does not make up for the poor quality of the product itself.  This palette retails for $19.95 but I have yet to see it at that price since it had appeared on BH Cosmetics web sight   It tends to retail always on sale for around $9.95 with a big sale sticker of 50% off.  Click here for the "That's Heart" palette

Would I recommend this? No, I would pass not only on this product but on BH Cosmetics entirely   I have yet to come across anything that I felt was worth owning.  When it comes to "That's Heart" the endorser, I'm glad that she was able to collaborate with BH Cosmetics to put together colors that inspired her.  In my opinion the product itself is not worth owning.  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar