Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

e.l.f Haul #9

I wanted to share with you what I recently purchased from e.l.f. I kind of wanted to buy a lot more, but the products just don’t excite me the way they used to. Perhaps because I bought so many in the past! I got a couple of products I actually wanted and then chose the others to try.
Everything I purchased is from their Studio range. I got the Nude Rose Gold Palette, which has ten shades of rose gold toned/inspired colours. Flawless Finish Foundation in Natural, which I believe is the lightest shade. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in Sheer, which I have had twice before but I needed to pick up another tube as the one I had, dried out and I am working on a big eye primer review. Slant Tweezer which I have purchased many times before. And because I spent over £25.00 I got FREE shipping as well as a FREE pastel gift. The gift includes three products from the Studio range; Illuminating Palette, Smooth Matte Eyeshadow in Blushing Roseand Powder Brush. I bought the powder brush a few years ago and I remember it being a good brush. I haven’t seen the other two products before though. If I had bought the three separately it would have cost £17.50. Lastly, I received two FREE sachet samples of the Skincare Illuminating Eye Cream and Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer.
I can’t wait to start testing these products out.  As you can see, I have included a swatch of the Smooth Matte Eyeshadow in Blushing Rose. It has a doe-foot sponge applicator and it has a concealer sort of consistency and then it dries matte. It is a mauve shade. I haven’t included swatches of the eyeshadow palette because I will be reviewing it; also I am not interested in the highlighter palette so I will probably give this away untouched.

♥ ♥ ♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar